- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
Latest Dodge Items
Brad Keselowski has won his first NASCAR championship.
Kenny Wallace was wearing Kevin Harvick's red firesuit and AJ Allmendinger's yellow helmet in the pits Saturday, an odd combination for an even stranger scenario at Daytona International Speedway.
Two days before his much-anticipated debut on NASCAR's Nationwide Series last summer, Travis Pastrana broke his foot in 40 places when he crashed his motorcycle during the X Games.
The Ford Motor Co. has informed NASCAR it would like to race the Mustang in the elite Sprint Cup Series beginning in 2013.