- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Dog The Bounty Hunter
Dog the Bounty Hunter is a reality television show on A&E which chronicles Duane "Dog" Chapman's operations at his job as a bounty hunter, at Da Kine Bail Bonds in Hawaii and Colorado. - Source: Wikipedia
The actor best known as the nerdy high-school student Arnold Horshack on "Welcome Back, Kotter," has died in Florida.
Duane "Dog" Chapman has his bags packed for London, but a murder conviction from the late 1970s is keeping him out of the United Kingdom.
Duane "Dog" Chapman may get the last word in a spat with a Colorado sheriff over an arrest involving pepper spray.
Colorado Springs bail bondsman Bobby Brown is suing the creators of the A&E television show "Dog the Bounty Hunter" for more than $75,000 in damages.
Surveillance videos in the Grand Junction, Colo., lobby of the sheriff's department show people having coughing fits after a pepper-sprayed fugitive was delivered by Duane "Dog" Chapman.
A Colorado sheriff has a bone to pick with Duane "Dog" Chapman, star of the A&E show "Dog the Bounty Hunter."
Bail bondsman Duane Chapman, known as "Dog the Bounty Hunter" to reality TV fans, says he put up the $11,000 bond that got actor Nicolas Cage out of jail Saturday after his arrest in the French Quarter.