- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Dog The Bounty Hunter
Dog the Bounty Hunter is a reality television show on A&E which chronicles Duane "Dog" Chapman's operations at his job as a bounty hunter, at Da Kine Bail Bonds in Hawaii and Colorado. - Source: Wikipedia
The actor best known as the nerdy high-school student Arnold Horshack on "Welcome Back, Kotter," has died in Florida.
Duane "Dog" Chapman has his bags packed for London, but a murder conviction from the late 1970s is keeping him out of the United Kingdom.
Duane "Dog" Chapman may get the last word in a spat with a Colorado sheriff over an arrest involving pepper spray.
Colorado Springs bail bondsman Bobby Brown is suing the creators of the A&E television show "Dog the Bounty Hunter" for more than $75,000 in damages.
Surveillance videos in the Grand Junction, Colo., lobby of the sheriff's department show people having coughing fits after a pepper-sprayed fugitive was delivered by Duane "Dog" Chapman.
A Colorado sheriff has a bone to pick with Duane "Dog" Chapman, star of the A&E show "Dog the Bounty Hunter."
Bail bondsman Duane Chapman, known as "Dog the Bounty Hunter" to reality TV fans, says he put up the $11,000 bond that got actor Nicolas Cage out of jail Saturday after his arrest in the French Quarter.