- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Dollar General Items
Three Georgia congressmen running for a promotion to the Senate found themselves on the defensive Saturday night, as their Republican rivals urged voters to hold all officials in Washington accountable for the nation's ills.
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
Ben Ziegler frowned grimly as he used borrowed equipment to cut firewood for his home on the third day without power to keep his wife and 14-month-old daughter along with a neighbor family of five warm.
Two people will be interviewed for a seat on the Greenville Public School Board of Trustees.
A 26-year-old St. Louis County man faces weapons charges after his unsuccessful robbery attempt was laughed off by a clerk who thought the holdup was a joke.
Georgia's Republican U.S. Senate candidates take similar if not the same positions on most of the matters that tie Congress in knots.
Republicans running for Georgia's open U.S. Senate seat met Saturday night for their first debate of the year, with the candidates largely agreeing on the need to rein in federal spending and repeal the federal health care law while seeking to highlight their varied experiences.
A 33-year-old New Orleans man has been booked on six counts of first-degree robbery stemming from holdups at Gonzales restaurants and stores from late October through last week.
SHREVEPORT, La. (AP) — Shreveport police are on the lookout for a couple of thieves dressed as Darth Vader.