- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
Latest Dollar Quartet Items
Sarah Bertness slipped into her seat at a recent staging of the musical "Million Dollar Quartet" and, when the lights dimmed, started doing something that's long been taboo inside theaters: typing away at her iPhone.
Broadway's boy who wouldn't grow up is not going away quite yet.
The Broadway revival of the honkey-tonk musical revue "Pump Boys and Dinettes" will have a former Idol in the cast.
The Tony-nominated musical "Million Dollar Quartet" will soon no longer be rocking New York.
Leaders in entertainment, academics and marketing gathered Monday to peer into their crystal balls and try to predict what Broadway will look like in 2032. Many agreed on at least one thing: Change is coming.
The Tony-nominated musical "Million Dollar Quartet" is leaving Broadway, but it will still be rocking New York.
Levi Kreis is a talented pianist, singer, songwriter and actor. There's just one show business skill he may need to work on: predictor of musicals.
Jerry Lee Lewis will join his likeness onstage when he performs with the cast of the hit Broadway musical "Million Dollar Quartet" for a one-time jam session.