- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
Dome Of The Rock
Latest Dome Of The Rock Items
I've been to Jerusalem five times, and each time I learned something new. On my most recent trip, in June 2012, I learned June may not be the best time of year to visit: it was monstrously hot, and, frankly, I suffered!
With President Barack Obama’s forthcoming trip to Israel set for March 15, pundits on both sides of the political spectrum are weighing in on whether the trip has any significance.
Few films have ever pulled back the curtain on intelligence work like the Academy Award-nominated documentary “The Gatekeepers,” based around interviews with six former heads of Shin Bet, the Israeli internal security agency responsible for counterterrorism, protecting Israel’s political leaders and collecting intelligence on threats in the West Bank and Gaza. The recollections of its leaders provide an extraordinary perspective on Israel’s post-1967 history.