- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Dome Of The Rock
Latest Dome Of The Rock Items
I've been to Jerusalem five times, and each time I learned something new. On my most recent trip, in June 2012, I learned June may not be the best time of year to visit: it was monstrously hot, and, frankly, I suffered!
With President Barack Obama’s forthcoming trip to Israel set for March 15, pundits on both sides of the political spectrum are weighing in on whether the trip has any significance.
Few films have ever pulled back the curtain on intelligence work like the Academy Award-nominated documentary “The Gatekeepers,” based around interviews with six former heads of Shin Bet, the Israeli internal security agency responsible for counterterrorism, protecting Israel’s political leaders and collecting intelligence on threats in the West Bank and Gaza. The recollections of its leaders provide an extraordinary perspective on Israel’s post-1967 history.