- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Dominican Republic
Federal authorities in Puerto Rico have seized $30 million worth of cocaine and charged two men with drug smuggling.
Minnesota Twins slugging prospect Miguel Sano will have Tommy John surgery on his throwing arm and miss the 2014 season.
When high school prom season rolls in this year, the owner of Razzle Dazzle, an African-American hair salon in Teaneck, would love to see full appointment books and lines out the door, as he enjoyed years ago.
The Miami Marlins want newcomer Carlos Marmol to keep pitching the way he has been.
Wellington Castillo saw the same thing everyone else did in 2013 when it comes to Starlin Castro.
The bodies of three more Haitians have been recovered by authorities in the Dominican Republic, raising the death toll to eight from a capsizing of a smuggler's boat last week.
The mayor of a heavily Latino town in eastern Pennsylvania says he won't fly the Dominican Republic's flag at city hall to commemorate that country's founding.
The Los Angeles Dodgers signed Cuban shortstop Erisbel Arruebarrena to a $25 million, five-year contract Saturday.
Cuban prospect Alexander Guerrero is comfortable with his manager saying a platoon at second base is a possibility.
Haiti is launching a program to register its migrants who live without documentation abroad, including in the Dominican Republic, where thousands of people of Haitian origin are in danger of being left stateless by a court ruling.
A New York City resident has been sentenced to five years in prison for stealing identifying information and using it to file fraudulent federal tax returns.
Two of Major League Baseball's biggest names are in Havana as part of a sports diplomacy program that aims to foster personal ties between citizens of the U.S. and Cuba, two nations that have long seen eye-to-eye on little other their shared love for the sport.
The United States will play Turkey in the group stage of this summer's World Cup of Basketball in a rematch of the 2010 final.
A Northern California teenager convicted of stealing celebrity chef Guy Fieri's Lamborghini planned to sell the car and also commit a jewelry heist, according to court documents.
Four men were indicted on drug trafficking charges after the Coast Guard seized $37 million worth of cocaine during a multinational operation in the Caribbean, federal authorities said.