- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
Latest Dominican Republic Items
Al Horford never thought he'd spend a month training with the Dominican Republic national team in the middle of Kentucky.
Colorado Rockies ace Ubaldo Jimenez says he wants to play winter ball again in hopes of strengthening his arm to avoid a repeat of the rocky start he had this season.
The question pounded through Jonathan Johnston's head as he sat in an office at the Papago Park Baseball Facility in Phoenix three weeks ago.
A Chicago family says members of the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" cast were real louts during a boozy trip to a Caribbean resort.
Doctors and nurses at one of the few hospitals in the Dominican Republic with the capacity to treat cholera patients went on strike Thursday after a nurse became infected with the bacteria.
Average life expectancies are increasing steadily in most of the world, but men in Iraq and women in South Africa are bucking that trend with notable drops in their time on Earth.
Los Angeles police said Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver and "Dancing With the Stars" contestant Hines Ward was briefly detained at gunpoint in a mix-up over a reported stolen car but has been released.
Francisco Liriano showed his potential five years ago as a rookie All-Star and 12-game winner for the Minnesota Twins. Then came the down time, elbow surgery, a missed season and a struggle to regain his form and his confidence.
Pedro Martinez has virtually ruled out a return to the major leagues and says he is on his way to retirement.