- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Dominika Cibulková Items
Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov won his second career title by edging South Africa*s Kevin Anderson 7-6 (1), 3-6, 7-6 (5) on Sunday morning to claim the title of the Mexican Open.
Grigor Dimitrov came back to beat second-seeded Andy Murray 4-6, 7-6 (5), 7-6 (3) in a marathon match that ended early Saturday to book a spot in the Mexican Open final.
Andy Murray reached the quarterfinals of the Mexican Open with a 6-3, 6-4 win over Portugal's Joao Sousa on Thursday morning.
Ninth-seeded Ana Ivanovic of Serbia advanced to the second round of the Qatar Open on Tuesday after Slovakia's Daniela Hantuchova retired from their match with a right knee injury.
Germany reached the semifinals of the Fed Cup on Sunday after Angelique Kerber won the first reverse singles to clinch the first-round series against Slovakia.
Germany took a commanding 2-0 lead over Slovakia in the Fed Cup first round after Andrea Petkovic and Angelique Kerber won the opening singles on Saturday.
Stanislas Wawrinka will replace David Ferrer as the world's No. 3 player after beating Rafael Nadal in the Sunday night's Australian Open final.
Dominika Cibulkova didn't speak to her parents back in Slovakia before the biggest tennis match of her life. In fact, she hadn't spoken to them for nearly two weeks.
Li Na beats Dominika Cibulkova to win Australian Open women's title .