- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Dominika Cibulková Items
Dominika Cibulkova didn't speak to her parents back in Slovakia before the biggest tennis match of her life. In fact, she hadn't spoken to them for nearly two weeks.
When Li Na thinks back to her first Australian Open final, she doesn't recall feeling nervous. Just very excited.
This will be Li Na's third time in the Australian Open final and her goal, she half-jokes, is to not fall down. For Dominika Cibulkova, the game plan is to enjoy the moment that she describes as a beautiful dream coming true.
Even in a Grand Slam as unpredictable as this year's Australian Open, the names in the women's semifinals may still prompt head-scratching among casual followers of tennis.
A look at the 10th day of the Australian Open tennis championships on Wednesday:
When the draw for the Australian Open was made, it wasn't Roger Federer who was being widely touted as the prime contender to claim an 18th major title.
American Irina Falconi followed up her first win at a Grand Slam tournament with a second, upsetting 14th-seeded Dominika Cibulkova on Wednesday to reach the third round of the U.S. Open.
Slovakia's Dominika Cibulkova withdrew from her semifinal against France's Marion Bartoli at the Bank of the West Classic on Saturday because of a strained abdominal muscle.
Maria Sharapova looked like a champion under the Centre Court roof at Wimbledon, advancing to the semifinals at the All England Club for the first time since 2006 with a 6-1, 6-1 win over Dominika Cibulkova on Tuesday.