- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Items
For NFL fans wondering where the spotlight will shine brightest on the first Sunday of the season, look no further.
The Philadelphia Eagles' offseason overhaul hasn't gone unnoticed in Green Bay. Neither has the hype that's come along with it.
About two minutes into his first practice as an Arizona Cardinal, Kevin Kolb lofted a long pass to Todd Heap.
The Eagles gave away everything but the Liberty Bell to bring in players. The Seahawks couldn't get rid of some of their players fast enough. And a player just out of jail has a deal with the Jets for a guaranteed $3 million.
The Eagles agreed to contract terms Tuesday with veteran running back Ronnie Brown, who spent his first six seasons with the Dolphins.
After a frenzy of activity elsewhere in recent days, the Arizona Cardinals are turning to an effort to sign star wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald to a new contract.
With one big move after another over two wild days, the Philadelphia Eagles became strong favorites to reach the Super Bowl.
Nnamdi Asomugha had a tough choice: the New York Jets or the Dallas Cowboys?
Kevin Kolb has arrived in Arizona as the new quarterback of a Cardinals team in desperate need of one, acknowledging the pressure he will be under to succeed but saying the situation simply "feels right."