- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Domino'S Pizza
The manager of a Domino's pizza has been shot to death at the restaurant and San Bernardino police have arrested her former boyfriend.
Delivery workers at a Domino's pizza shop in New York City have accepted nearly $1.3 million to settle a lawsuit in which they claimed they were routinely stiffed out of overtime pay.
Pittsburgh police have charged one man in a pizza shop robbery in which surveillance video shows another suspect firing a gun that wounded a clerk.
Sioux Falls police are investigating a reported armed robbery at a Domino's Pizza.
Israel has become the first country in world in which Domino's is offering vegan pizza.
Federal calorie-count rules would slice into restaurant jobs
Sen. Mark Begich of Alaska has taken offense to a Domino's Pizza ad that claims "no one has ever come up with a world-changing idea over halibut."
Investigators found bomb-making materials and pants that appeared to have blood on them in the car of a man suspected of killing Colorado's prisons chief, according to documents made public Tuesday.
A judge on Thursday blocked the federal government from requiring the founder of Domino's Pizza to provide mandatory contraception coverage to his employees under the health care law.
Religious employers battling the Obama administration in court over a mandate in the president's health care law requiring them to offer contraceptive and birth control insurance to their employees could summarize their arguments neatly by pointing to the founder of Domino's Pizza.
Stocks rallied in the final hours of trading for the year as a budget deal appeared to be taking shape in Washington.
It's well established that Obamacare is sending the cost of health care skyrocketing. What's less known is it will make trips to the grocery store more expensive and drive up the cost of pizza. All this is happening because nanny state zealots slipped a zinger into the measure just before it came up for a vote.
President Obama proved he could win re-election without a second-term agenda merely by demonizing his opponent and appealing to the voters' fears instead of our hopes, dreams and aspirations.
For nearly 15 years, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's financial portfolio has included an offshore company that remained invisible to voters as his political star rose.
President Obama decided to stake his re-election on whether the American people will view Mitt Romney's business success as something negative. In doing so, the president betrayed his true belief that government, not private enterprise, knows best.