- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Domino'S Pizza Items
Italy may not seem like the ideal place for a Domino's Pizza shop, but the man who heads the American chain remains optimistic about the possibility.
The head of Domino's Pizza, CEO J. Patrick Doyle, is facing criticism from company shareholders for a generous pay package he's collected over the past three years that comes in at $43 million.
Authorities say the person killed in a fire at a Domino's Pizza restaurant in the Hudson Valley last week was a 19-year-old man who was scheduled to start working at the franchise later that same day.
The owners of 23 Domino's Pizza restaurants in New York will pay $448,000 to minimum-wage workers who were underpaid, according to a settlement announced by the state's attorney general.
Israel has become the first country in world in which Domino's is offering vegan pizza.
A judge on Thursday blocked the federal government from requiring the founder of Domino's Pizza to provide mandatory contraception coverage to his employees under the health care law.
Religious employers battling the Obama administration in court over a mandate in the president's health care law requiring them to offer contraceptive and birth control insurance to their employees could summarize their arguments neatly by pointing to the founder of Domino's Pizza.
For nearly 15 years, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's financial portfolio has included an offshore company that remained invisible to voters as his political star rose.