- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Don Brown Items
It was unlikely the milestone, however modest it was, of passing the victory total of his first season at Maryland was on coach Randy Edsall's mind Saturday.
On the surface, Maryland football coach Randy Edsall would seem to be in for an unusual week as he faces a program he oversaw for more than a decade.
Maryland’s nine football assistant coaches earned at least 19.5 percent more than the previous year’s staff this fall according to contracts obtained through an open records request.
David Mackall didn't become a probable starter at Maryland overnight. And for that, the defensive end is a bit wiser.
Connecticut starts the football season with a new coach, a new backfield and a lot of new questions after reaching the school's first BCS bowl game.
Maryland defensive lineman Justin Anderson began the spring with a move from end to tackle.
First-year Maryland head coach Randy Edsall was in the unusual position on Wednesday of announcing a recruiting class that was cultivated by his predecessor.