- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
Topic - Don Butler
"ATS is a no-compromise car," said Don Butler, vice president of Cadillac Marketing. "The traditional sacrifices no longer apply."
"'ATS vs. the World' is about the compelling performance of the car," said Butler. "ATS has been comprehensively prepared for a big and unprecedented mission. That inspired us to create this unique creative platform to present ATS to luxury consumers in a big, new and engaging way."