- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Don Julio Items
3rd-$6,000, Claiming, 4-Year-Olds & Up , Five and One Half Furlongs, Dirt, Hazy
1st_$3,500, , 3YO F, 3½f, hazy.
D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray's son, Carlos, a "team captain" on his 2010 mayoral campaign and a business development and marketing coordinator at the D.C. Housing Authority, is no longer moonlighting as a "brand specialist" for a New York firm that represents top-shelf liquor labels, D.C. officials said.
While embattled D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray fights corruption allegations involving his 2010 mayoral campaign, his son, Carlos, has become entrenched in a party-boy lifestyle that apparently goes with his moonlighting job as a liquor "brand specialist" for top-shelf labels such as Ciroc vodka, Don Julio tequila and Nuvo sparkling vodka liqueur.