- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Don Kelly
Mariners closer Fernando Rodney usually gets the job done. He never makes it look easy, though.
Justin Verlander was dominant over five innings and Washington's Jordan Zimmermann gave up his first run of the spring as the Tigers defeated a Nationals split squad 2-1 on Sunday.
With his beefy frame and prodigious power, Prince Fielder doesn't look like a player who can simply blend into a lineup.
Police say they arrested four former LSU football players, including one-time Heisman Trophy finalist Tyrann Mathieu, after finding them with marijuana at Mathieu's apartment.
Al Alburquerque reached out and snagged a sharp grounder to the mound — then planted a little kiss on the ball before tossing it to first.
The Detroit Tigers survived a tense trip back to Bronx, with Jose Valverde and the bullpen holding on time and time again to beat the New York Yankees 3-2 Thursday night to win the deciding Game 5 of their AL playoff series.
"I fell behind some guys and was working some deep counts, which I don't want to do," he said. "Overall, it was OK. But I wish the fastball command was there a little bit."
"He communicates very well," Detroit utilityman Don Kelly said.