- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
Latest Don Lemon Items
CNN's Don Lemon interviewed Emily Miller about her Rep. Michele Bachmann's comments that many people are not ready for a female president; Hillary Clinton's candidacy; and the role guilt played in electing Barack Obama as the first black president.
When President Obama addresses the throngs expected to gather Wednesday for the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom, don't expect an exact echo of the themes or the oratory of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.'s electrifying "I Have a Dream" speech.
CNN's Don Lemon interviewed Emily Miller on "CNN Newsroom" for a panel debate a over the Associated Press deciding to stop using the term "illegal immigrants." They also discussed whether it is political correct to use the term "gay marriage" instead of "marriage equality" and parents who overshare about their children on Facebook.
Twelve years ago, Bryant Gumbel called me an (expletive) idiot on CBS' "The Early Show" for defending the Boy Scouts after the U.S. Supreme Court affirmed their right to uphold moral standards for leaders and members.
After 45 years promoting treatment and the search for a cure for children he calls "my kids," comedian Jerry Lewis announced Monday he is retiring as host of the Labor Day Muscular Dystrophy Association telethon, which has become synonymous with his name.