- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
Topic - Don Maclachlan
Don MacLachlan, executive vice president of administration and facilities, said the franchise finds itself in a similar situation to 1998 and 1999 with Smith instructing the Titans to make sure they build their base well and take nothing for granted.
"The fact that we sold out games for 15 straight years doesn't mean we'll do it for a 16th straight year," MacLachlan said. "That's why we're way in front of the curve this year."