- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Don Maloney Items
The Phoenix Coyotes have had Martin Erat in their sights for a few years. Because he played for the Nashville Predators, a team they were always competing with, the Coyotes were never able to pull off a deal to bring him to the desert.
The Phoenix Coyotes spent the past four years searching for impact players, but didn't have the money to land many due to the restraints of being run by the NHL.
The Phoenix Coyotes took a big step toward stability Tuesday night when the Glendale City Council ratified an arena lease agreement with a prospective owner of the franchise.
The Phoenix Coyotes have signed defenseman David Schlemko to a two-year contract extension.
Phoenix Coyotes forward Brett MacLean's condition is improving less than a week after he suffered a cardiac emergency during a pickup hockey game in Canada.
Phoenix Coyotes forward Brett MacLean is in intensive care at a Canadian hospital after the team says he suffered a "cardiac emergency" during a pickup hockey game.
The Phoenix Coyotes are a step close to having an owner after three years of waiting.
The Phoenix Coyotes roused a dormant fan base with an energetic season-ending burst that carried into the playoffs.
Raffi Torres of Phoenix was suspended 25 games by the NHL on Saturday for a late hit that resulted in Chicago's Marian Hossa being taken off the ice on a stretcher. The ban ensures that the Coyotes' forward will miss the rest of the playoffs.