- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Don Meehan
Ryan Suter and Zach Parise chose to take some time to sort through offers from a slew of suitors on the first day of NHL free agency.
"As far as Scott's situation with the Capitals is concerned, the Capitals have not made any offer to date, but have indicated that they may very well speak to us on Scott's situation subsequent to July 1st," Meehan wrote in an email to The Washington Times.
His agent, Don Meehan, told The Washington Times in an email that he's still working to secure an NHL deal for the veteran.