- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Don Shula
The Miami Dolphins team that achieved the only perfect season in NFL history will be honored by the White House next Tuesday, more than 40 years after its accomplishment.
Jim Mandich will be inducted into the Miami Dolphins' honor roll, the team announced Wednesday at the end of a two-hour program paying tribute to the longtime broadcaster and former player who died last week at age 62.
"If it doesn't work out, then you've got to make another decision," he said. "You can't make decisions because of the relationship. But it's never easy to fire anybody, and if it's a relative, it makes it all the more difficult. But you can't let that get in the way."
His father Don basically said you've got to be cold-blooded, even with a family member.