- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Donald Brown
Matt Prater kicked a 28-yard field goal as time expired and Peyton Manning and Denver overcame the first 500-yard passing game in Dallas history to keep the Broncos unbeaten with a 51-48 victory over the Cowboys on Sunday.
The first player I ever drafted was Andre Reed. I selected the former Bills WR with the ninth overall pick because that's exactly where he was rated by the magazine I had purchased a few days earlier.
Austin Collie keeps telling the Indianapolis Colts he feels well.
The Minnesota Vikings activated running back Adrian Peterson from the physically unable to perform list Sunday, with coach Leslie Frazier saying Peterson had done everything in his rehab that could be done working by himself.
My observations, analysis and conclusions about the Washington Redskins' defense after re-watching their 16-3 preseason victory over the Indianapolis Colts using the TV broadcast:
Dan Orlovsky is an NFL quarterback. He plays a tough position in a tough league, and as a result, needs to be equally tough on his own.
Peyton Manning is capable of doing almost anything on the football field.
Capsules for the 32 NFL teams as they begin the 2010 season, in predicted order of finish:
Jerry Hughes came to training camp carrying all the baggage of a first-round pick.
Colts defensive tackle Fili Moala is finally starting to feel like himself.
First-round draft choice Devin McCourty signed a five-year deal with the New England Patriots on Wednesday as the team reached its goal of having all 12 picks under contract by the start of training camp.
"I was very fortunate to play with a guy like that (Manning) and you see the work habits he had and I try to emulate those habits every day," running back Donald Brown said. "He will always have an influence here, him and guys like Jeff, like Dallas, like Joseph, they left a footprint on us and we're trying to carry that legacy on."
"Coach Edsall had a great vision, and I think that is what is important about that program," Brown said. "Guys believe in Coach Edsall, and I think that is why they have been so successful."