- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Donald Butler
Darrell Stuckey and the San Diego Chargers have agreed to a new contract that keeps the safety and special teams standout from hitting the free-agent market.
A man and his girlfriend used threats, intimidation and physical abuse to keep a mentally disabled woman enslaved her for two years along with her young daughter, a prosecutor told jurors who began considering the charges Thursday.
The Chargers have signed their top unrestricted free agent, inside linebacker Donald Butler, to a new contract.
The Redskins have lots of voids to fill. None, however, is bigger than the one created by London's Fletcher's retirement.
Tandler and Tarik agree that the Redskins will have to go free agent shopping to find a replacement for London Fletcher.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — The Chargers stunned the Denver Broncos five weeks ago, making Peyton Manning look average and claiming a road victory that was part of a late-season surge that helped sweep San Diego into the playoffs.
Bengals linebacker Vincent Rey is a free agent and deserves a chance as a starter. Maybe he gets that chance for the Redskins.
Te'o, the linebacker from Notre Dame, was picked by the Chargers in the second round after slipping out of the opening round in part because of a poor performance in a blowout loss to Alabama in the national championship game.
San Diego Chargers rookie linebacker Donald Butler will miss the entire season after sustaining an Achilles' tendon injury.
"Even at the bottom of society, they relied on each other. That's all this was," Butler said.
Callahan's attorney, Donald Butler, denied that the pair stole from woman.