- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Donald Dell
Fish's 2-6, 6-1, 6-3 comeback against Matthew Ebden of Australia at Rock Creek Park on Monday was his first victory since March and only his second since last fall's U.S. Open.
Center Joakim Noah and the Chicago Bulls are discussing a possible contract extension and hope to have an agreement by the start of the season.
Andy Roddick doesn't like to wait. As the No. 1 seed of the Legg Mason Classic and a top client of SFX Sports Group, he didn't have to.
"He needs to get his confidence because he hasn't been playing a lot of matches the last few months," said Donald Dell, longtime tennis promoter and co-founder of the Citi Open.