- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Donald Dell
"At that time there were no other agents in tennis," Dell said. "I was the first one on a world-wide basis. That's where we got the start and it gave us a big edge."
"They're very strong and we're very strong. But they're a bigger company than we are," Dell said. "We're much smaller. But the biggest difference is I started the business and I was a tennis player. When I sit down with Andy Roddick or [doubles partners Bob and Mike Bryan], I know what it's like to be them."