- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Donald Dell
Fish's 2-6, 6-1, 6-3 comeback against Matthew Ebden of Australia at Rock Creek Park on Monday was his first victory since March and only his second since last fall's U.S. Open.
Center Joakim Noah and the Chicago Bulls are discussing a possible contract extension and hope to have an agreement by the start of the season.
Andy Roddick doesn't like to wait. As the No. 1 seed of the Legg Mason Classic and a top client of SFX Sports Group, he didn't have to.
"He needs to get his confidence because he hasn't been playing a lot of matches the last few months," said Donald Dell, longtime tennis promoter and co-founder of the Citi Open.