- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
Latest Donald Driver Items
Aaron Rodgers has turned the Green Bay Packers into Super Bowl champions once again.
Donald Driver waited 12 seasons to play in a Super Bowl, so Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy doesn't see any way a quadriceps injury will keep the veteran wide receiver on the sideline.
Here's the real inside story of Aaron Rodgers and the Packers offense: While everybody thinks of them as a cold-weather team from a land of ice fishing and snowmobiles, they're really more at home in a dome.
Hines Ward _ soon to be all of 35 _ stroked his whiskers and pondered the suggestion. Yes, he liked being called a mentor.
It's hardly a stretch to conjure up four road victories in the wild-card round of the playoffs. The Saints are hefty favorites at Seattle, which is the first division winner with a losing record in, well, forever.
Aaron Rodgers' 1-yard touchdown pass to tight end Donald Lee gave the Green Bay Packers the lead in the fourth quarter, and their defense held on to clinch a wild card berth with a 10-3 victory over the division rival Chicago Bears on Sunday.
Veteran wide receiver Donald Driver saw it in Aaron Rodgers' eyes: The quarterback wasn't quite right after taking hard hits on back-to-back plays, but he still wanted to go back in the game.
When the Washington Redskins beat the Philadelphia Eagles, the winner's locker room reverberated with laughter and celebration. Donovan McNabb received the game ball from coach Mike Shanahan, and players demanded a victory speech from the quarterback.
Green Bay Packers wide receiver James Jones knows the importance of making the most of his opportunities in the team's high-powered passing game.