- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Donald E. Walter
Latest Donald E. Walter Items
A former Texas college student from Saudi Arabia was sentenced to life in prison Tuesday for trying to make a bomb for use in a religious attack, possibly targeting a former U.S. president.
A 22-year-old Saudi national was sentenced Tuesday in federal court in Texas to life in prison in his June conviction on charges of attempting to build a weapon of mass destruction.
Jury selection is set to begin Thursday in the trial of a Saudi man accused of gathering bomb components with the intention of targeting sites across the United States, including former President George W. Bush's Dallas home.