- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Ex-D.C. teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Donald Etra
A judge refused Wednesday to grant Laurence Fishburne a three-year restraining order against a convicted felon who claims he owns the actor's home.
Chris Brown wants a judge to ease a restraining order barring him from being near ex-girlfriend Rihanna. The R&B singer is due to appear in court Tuesday to make the request and update a judge on his progress.
A judge says Chris Brown doesn't have to stay away from Rihanna anymore.