- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Donald Fehr Items
A face-to-face meeting between top officials from the NHL and NHL Players' Association wasn't enough to break their labor stalemate.
Gary Bettman and Donald Fehr are sitting out a meeting between the NHL and NHL Players' Association.
Alex Ovechkin left the United States on a jet plane bound for Russia, saying earlier this month he wasn't sure when and if he would be back.
As the owner of the American Hockey League's Syracuse Crunch, Howard Dolgon isn't enamored with another NHL lockout, even though it's good for business.
Day 2 of the NHL lockout saw no changes from either side Monday, as talks between the league and the NHLPA remain unscheduled.
The clock struck midnight, and the NHL turned into another sports league closed for business.
The NHL locked out its players at midnight Saturday, becoming the third major sports league to impose a work stoppage in the last 18 months.
The chance of averting an NHL lockout all but disappeared long before the midnight deadline Saturday, setting up the third major work stoppage of a major sports league in 18 months, following the NFL and NBA.
The NHL said there will be no bargaining with the players' union Saturday, leaving nothing to stop a lockout.