- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
Latest Donald Fehr Items
The Nashville Predators have matched the staggering offering sheet made by the Philadelphia Flyers for defenseman Shea Weber.
NEW YORK | The NHL and the NHL Players' Association are set to resume labor talks Wednesday at the league offices in New York.
The NHL and the players' union opened negotiations on a new labor deal Friday by meeting for about 2½ hours.
The NHL and the players' union opened negotiations on a new labor deal Friday by meeting for about 2 1/2 hours.
The head of the NHL players' union said Monday that negotiations on a new collective bargaining agreement will begin "very quickly" _ perhaps as early as this week _ and didn't rule out talks stretching into the season.
If the NHL can avoid another work stoppage, the schedule for the upcoming season is set.
NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman expects negotiations with the players' association on a new collective bargaining agreement to begin in a couple of weeks.
Price is not holding up the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes, and it's premature to discuss a Plan B for the franchise's future, according to NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman.
NHL commissioner Gary Bettman and Players' Association executive director Donald Fehr talked a lot Saturday about the upcoming collective bargaining agreement. But both said little about the whole situation.