- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Donald Lambro
"I had done half a dozen interviews with him prior to his presidency, in hotel rooms, on the campaign trail, and I think he was pretty comfortable and candid in talking with me about his unspoken concerns," Mr. Lambro tells Inside the Beltway.
Columnist Donald Lambro noted, "As the Senate was preparing to vote on the issue Wednesday, former President Bill Clinton warned Democrats at a conference on the government's growing debts that they could not afford to 'tippy-toe around' Medicare.