- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
Latest Donald Trump Items
Casino billionaire Steve Wynn has tied the knot with his fiancee, Andrea Hissom.
After weeks of suggesting Barack Obama was born in Africa, Donald Trump hastened to boast that he had forced the Democratic president to release a detailed Hawaii birth certificate disproving that claim, painting an apparent setback as a victory within minutes of arriving in the first-in-the-nation primary state.
Shortly after President Obama declared himself this week an American-born citizen with the papers to prove it, Baratunde Thurston declared himself a disgusted black man.
His preference for politics trumps his taste for glitz: The nation's capital gets a visit from Donald Trump this weekend, who is opting out of a $10 million Las Vegas wedding to join the throngs at the White House Correspondents Association Dinner on Saturday.
Donald Trump has been saying things about himself and others lately that are untrue, suggesting that he has a tendency to make up his own reality as he goes along.
NBC was not responding to a challenge by talk-show host Lawrence O'Donnell to disclose whether Donald Trump will return next fall with "The Celebrity Apprentice."
Most likely voters - 67 percent - continue to believe U.S. society is "fair and decent", but far fewer feel that President Obama agrees with them, says a Rasmussen Reports survey released Wednesday.
Trump for president? What's so funny about that?
Amazing. I have never seen anything like the bizarre spectacle that unfolded yesterday, when the president of the United States was forced by a private citizen - neither a journalist nor (as yet) a politician - to prove his status as natural-born citizen, more than two years after he was elected to the highest office in the land.