- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Donald Trump Items
He remembers the moment so clearly, the last time he saw his mother on American soil.
Real estate magnate Donald Trump left the door open Thursday to a 2016 presidential run and, ever the prognosticator, predicted a "disastrous" midterm election for Democrats.
Two conservative groups are going to host an inaugural "Freedom Summit" in New Hampshire in April to exchange ideas on the nation's economy, featuring Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky, former House speaker Newt Gingrich, real estate mogul Donald Trump, and others.
Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky is among the 2016 presidential contenders that will headline an inaugural conservative summit in New Hampshire, which will also draw the likes of former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and New York real estate mogul Donald Trump.
Real estate mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump provided a preview Friday of what a Trump-for-governor campaign might look like.
Billionaire businessman Donald Trump, 67, said the time has come for him to get in the governor's race, and he's seriously mulling a run at the top seat currently held by New York's Andrew Cuomo.
Donald Trump, the nation's most shameless political flirt, is at it again.
Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi was more than a little miffed that a Democratic challenger told a media audience Wednesday that Bondi was soft on white collar crime while leading an office in what appeared to favor political supporters.
This will be the week when a cross section of Americans will re-evaluate and possibly even rediscover Mitt Romney. They'll get some Mitt nostalgia. In 24 hours, the much ballyhooed documentary "Mitt" publicly premieres on Netflix, produced and directed by one Greg Whitely, who spent much time with Mr. Romney during the best and the worst moments of the 2012 presidential race.