- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
Latest Donald Trump Items
American Christians have some "Unfinished" business, Rich Stearns asserts, and not just because that's the title of a book he recently released via Thomas Nelson Publishers.
Donald Trump got into a heated Twitter war with Toure, calling the MSNBC host a "dumb racist moron" and blasting the network's ratings.
The IRS has turned over another of the parody videos agency employees made with government money — this one a send-up of Donald Trump's "Apprentice" program, the House Ways and Means Committee said Friday.
Business mogul Donald Trump lashed back on Monday at the New York attorney general who’s suing him for $40 million over his Trump University, calling him nothing more than a political player who’s reached out to the tycoon for money and donations on numerous occasions.
New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman sued Donald Trump for $40 million on Saturday, claiming Mr. Trump helped run a bogus "Trump University" scheme that promised to help make students millions through expensive seminars.
Donald Trump believes that only the "perfect" candidate can defeat presumed Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton in the 2016 election — and that candidate could end up being Donald Trump.
Republican real estate mogul Donald Trump, who made national headlines in 2012 for flirting with a White House run and aggressively pursuing the truth of President Obama’s place of birth, indicated Sunday he stands by his "birther" views.
Edward Snowden, the man at the heart of the NSA information leaks, is nothing but a "traitor" — and America ought to recreate history in dealing with him, real estate mogul Donald Trump said on a "Fox & Friends" interview.
After Donald Trump's speech this year at the Conservative Political Action Conference, many were calling The Donald an embarrassment to the Republican Party, senile and even a Democratic mole. Mr. Trump is many things: a shrewd businessman, a tireless self-promoter (many who are successful can make that claim) and an American icon. He is neither an embarrassment nor a mole; he is a man who has a platform to voice his opinions and uses it boldly, unbeholden to anyone but himself.