- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Donald Young
U.S. Rep. Don Young reported ending the first quarter of the year with nearly $700,000 on hand toward his re-election bid.
Members of Congress often urge federal agencies and the private sector to hire military veterans, but a survey suggests they rarely follow that advice with their personal staff.
Worcester police have arrested a man they say stole nine snowblowers.
Injured, aggressive or nuisance moose near Fairbanks will be targeted for hunting under a rule approved Thursday by the Alaska Board of Game.
It was a rally that truly came out of left field.
Donald Young, who beat Andy Murray at Indian Wells in 2011 in what he termed "the biggest win of my career," will get another shot at the two-time Grand Slam champion Friday in a first-round Davis Cup match between the United States and Great Britain.
U.S. Rep. Don Young reported raising more than $107,000 toward his re-election during the last quarter.
Alaskan Rep. Don Young sent out a quick apology Thursday for referring to Latinos who worked his family farm as "wetbacks" on a radio show.
The House Ethics Committee said Tuesday it has begun investigations of two veteran lawmakers accused of misusing or failing to report campaign money.
Despite some of the heartbreak he's suffered here the last few years, Roger Federer has always loved these trips to New York.
Top-seeded Roger Federer returned to the U.S. Open on Monday and defeated Donald Young 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 to improve his career record to 62-7 at Flushing Meadows.
Ryan Harrison left the Olympics with a mangled racket as a souvenir. Donald Young departed with his losing streak intact. Christina McHale bid farewell after receiving a sympathetic hug from Michelle Obama.
Organizers had good reason to worry that the field for the Atlanta Open would suffer if top players took this week off to prepare for the Olympics.
Michael Russell beat fellow American and seventh-seeded Donald Young 1-6, 6-1, 6-4 Monday in the opening round at the Hall of Fame Tennis Championships.
Andy Roddick is hoping to turn around his dismal start to the season at the Delray Beach International Tennis Championships.
Rep. Don Young, R-Alaska, said he constantly hears lawmakers discuss the need for others to hire more veterans.
You hear it on the floor a lot," Young said. "When we found out the percentage of veterans on this Hill, I was disgusted."