- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Donald Young
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain thwarted a comeback attempt by Donald Young of the United States and beat him 6-2, 6-4, 2-6, 6-7 (4), 6-4 Saturday at the French Open, making John Isner the only American man in the fourth round.
Members of Alaska's congressional delegation said the resignation of U.S. Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki alone won't solve the problems within the beleaguered VA system.
U.S. Rep. Don Young has voted with the majority to approve a provision that would block the federal government from interfering with states that allow use of medical marijuana.
Winning over the chic Parisians can prove quite a challenge in a city renowned for its fashion shows and designer shops.
A resolution from U.S. Rep. Don Young could spur development of a deep water Arctic port on Alaska's western coast.
Alaska Democrats have endorsed Forrest Dunbar for U.S. House.
Alaska's lone U.S. House member says his desire to get a Republican elected to replace Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Begich isn't personal.
U.S. Rep. Don Young reported ending the first quarter of the year with nearly $700,000 on hand toward his re-election bid.
Members of Congress often urge federal agencies and the private sector to hire military veterans, but a survey suggests they rarely follow that advice with their personal staff.
Worcester police have arrested a man they say stole nine snowblowers.
Injured, aggressive or nuisance moose near Fairbanks will be targeted for hunting under a rule approved Thursday by the Alaska Board of Game.
It was a rally that truly came out of left field.
Donald Young, who beat Andy Murray at Indian Wells in 2011 in what he termed "the biggest win of my career," will get another shot at the two-time Grand Slam champion Friday in a first-round Davis Cup match between the United States and Great Britain.
U.S. Rep. Don Young reported raising more than $107,000 toward his re-election during the last quarter.
Alaskan Rep. Don Young sent out a quick apology Thursday for referring to Latinos who worked his family farm as "wetbacks" on a radio show.
They must be addressed immediately, Young added.
In a letter to Republican colleagues, excerpted by his office, Young said the vote would allow them to show their constituents they are serious when they cite the importance of the 10th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.