- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Donna Duke
An Indiana couple got the surprise of their lives recently when they found out the bobcat they shot in their backyard was really a leopard.
Ms. Duke said her friend told her that she and her boyfriend, who also wished to remain anonymous, took turns watching the area from the roof every night.
Sometime late Thursday night or early Friday morning, Ms. Duke said her friend's boyfriend spotted the cat and shot it.