- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Donna Karan Items
Rain, snow, ice. There's a lot of grumbling about the stiletto-adverse weather as New York Fashion Week hit Day 5 on Monday. But there's a silver lining: cozy coats, especially styles with oversized fur hoods, never looked better.
During every season of designer previews at New York Fashion Week a few key, quirky items seem to pop up on different runways. They're not quite trends since one has to think they're partly for runway effect not retail orders, but they're part of the style zeitgeist nonetheless.
Katie Holmes and her business partner and stylist Jeanne Yang joined the New York Fashion Week frenzy last season with a show at Lincoln Center, only to leave it behind this time around.
Jennifer Lawrence and Marion Cotillard were Dior Haute Couture twins on Sunday night's Golden Globe red carpet.
Fashion designers sometimes get to wear their hearts on their sleeves, making their personal connection to charitable causes part of their public lives.
If he's particular enough to like his martini shaken not stirred, James Bond probably likes his trousers trim not tight. Same goes for the tuxedo that's formal and not fussy, and any sweater in his closet surely is cashmere and perfectly casual and cool.
Country music's fastest rising stars Jason Aldean, Eric Church and Luke Bryan kicked off the Country Music Association Awards by joining forces.
As stars began the walk down the carpet and fans screamed a few hundred yards away, Willie Nelson took a quiet moment on his bus before joining the celebration at the Country Music Association Awards.
Former President Bill Clinton and current Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton arrived in northern Haiti on Monday at the head of a delegation of foreign investors and a crowd of celebrities to showcase the centerpiece of the U.S. effort to help the country recover from the 2010 earthquake.