- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Donna Laframboise
"You'd think that the IPCC would have learned its lesson, that it would have told its authors not to rely on these sorts of publications," said Donna Laframboise, the head of a website skeptical of the science on global warming.
"The WWF has a definite opinion about whether humans are responsible for global warming. It wants more people to think the way it does," Laframboise told FoxNews.com.