- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Stunt raises carbon-dioxide level with lots of hot air
Topic - Donna Laframboise
I believe in climate change and accept carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas, but I just can't reconcile the observed record with claims of dangerous global warming from human carbon-dioxide emissions.
Critics are slamming a leaked draft U.N. climate report that features global warming advocacy groups like the World Wildlife Fund and Greenpeace made appearances alongside scientific studies.
"You'd think that the IPCC would have learned its lesson, that it would have told its authors not to rely on these sorts of publications," said Donna Laframboise, the head of a website skeptical of the science on global warming.
"The WWF has a definite opinion about whether humans are responsible for global warming. It wants more people to think the way it does," Laframboise told FoxNews.com.