- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Donna Laframboise
"You'd think that the IPCC would have learned its lesson, that it would have told its authors not to rely on these sorts of publications," said Donna Laframboise, the head of a website skeptical of the science on global warming.
"The WWF has a definite opinion about whether humans are responsible for global warming. It wants more people to think the way it does," Laframboise told FoxNews.com.