- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Donnie Murphy
Nate Schierholtz hit a two-run homer and made a diving catch for the Chicago Cubs in their 9-0 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Saturday.
Travis Wood could be in position to pitch for the Chicago Cubs on opening day and if his first start at spring training is any indication, he's going to make it a tough decision for manager Rick Renteria.
The Cubs have young talent any team would covet, but will their prospects finally emerge? This could be the year.
After a two-hour rain delay at the start, Strasburg was one out away from a complete game with a 4-1 lead before Chicago rallied to tie it.
Judging by the sound the balls were making off the Florida Marlins’ bats through the first six innings Tuesday night, it seemed impossible that when the first pitcher was being pulled from the game it wasn’t Jason Marquis.
"I've seen him pitch all the time, but I never got to face him," said Murphy, a 30-year-old journeyman with eight homers in 16 games since joining the