- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Donnie Nelson Items
Iverson, the 2001 NBA MVP, has turned down a chance to return to basketball with the Dallas Mavericks' Development League affiliate. He posted a series of tweets on Tuesday explaining his decision to decline an offer from Texas Legends' co-owner Donnie Nelson to join the team.
Guard Delonte West was acquired by the Texas Legends on Friday, setting him up in the NBA Development League three months after Dallas released him following a pair of suspensions.
Mavericks guard Delonte West was suspended Thursday for the second time in as many weeks for conduct detrimental to the team, putting his future in Dallas in doubt.
Mark Lenzi struck gold when he switched from wrestling to diving in the mid-1980s. On Monday, Lenzi, the last American male diver to win Olympic gold, died at the age of 43 in Greenville, N.C.
Lamar Odom is done after 50 games in Dallas, a mutual decision that comes with the defending NBA champion Mavericks trying to make sure they get back in the playoffs.
Dirk Nowitzki has an idea of what it's like to be an NBA champion. He learned one of the lessons over the years he spent being teammates with Devean George.
Dirk Nowitzki bounced down the steps, smiling wide and greeting each media member with a handshake. He joked about his short hair, showed how his twice-wounded left middle finger is healing and enjoyed the perk of holding a news conference while teammates sweated through conditioning drills.
The Texas Legends made Bruce Pearl an offer Thursday and are waiting to see if the former Tennessee coach will take over the reins of the NBA D-League team.
Former Tennessee coach Bruce Pearl will meet with the Texas Legends of the NBA D-League about the coaching job on Thursday.