- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
Topic - Donovan Campbell
Donovan Campbell, a management and technology consultant and author of "Joker One: A Marine Platoon's Story of Courage, Leadership, and Brotherhood," served three combat deployments as a decorated Marine Corps officer in Iraq and Afghanistan.
"America suffers from a leadership crisis," writes Mr. Campbell.
"I have been out of the military for some time now," writes Mr. Campbell, "and I have realized that the servant-leader model and the character qualities underpinning it are powerful and relevant, no matter who you are leading or where you are leading them.