- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Latest Donovan Mcnabb Items
The quarterback position figured to be the least of the Washington Redskins' worries when Mike Shanahan took over as coach 21 months ago. Shanahan, after all, is a connoisseur of quarterbacks. He's renowned for getting the most out of them — from John Elway to Steve Young to Jake Plummer to Jay Cutler. Heck, he played the position himself at Eastern Illinois.
Devin Hester caught a 48-yard touchdown pass from Jay Cutler, Marion Barber scored on a 3-yard run, and the Chicago Bears led the Minnesota Vikings 16-0 after the first quarter on Sunday night.
They are tied together, Leslie Frazier and Donovan McNabb, by a 13-year relationship that helped bring the veteran quarterback to Minnesota back in July.
Even after an 0-4 start in which Donovan McNabb has struggled to move the Minnesota Vikings offense, coach Leslie Frazier says it still isn't time to turn things over to rookie Christian Ponder.
Forgive Rex Grossman if you catch a glimpse of him drooling this week, salivating at the thought of Arizona coming to town Sunday. And excuse other quarterbacks you might see exhibiting a tic, evidenced by excessive lip-licking and hand-rubbing.
A game-by-game preview of the 2011 Washington Redskins' season.
Peggy Shanahan feared the worst because she knows her husband and son as well as anybody. A pair of intense, detail-obsessed competitors working closely for 16 hours a day or more? Oh yeah, that would end well. She could see the outcome clearly — the awkward silence at family dinners, the tumultuous discussions on vacation. What a joy it would be for Mike to captain the Washington Redskins' building project with Kyle as one of his top lieutenants.
Nobody likes to clean up somebody else's mess. But that's usually the first order of business for an NFL coach. After all, teams that bring in a new head man aren't usually oozing with talent. They're usually oozing with losing.
Bernard Berrian was the forgotten man in Minnesota last season. He was ignored by Brett Favre in the Vikings offense and had his lowest production in five years.