- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
Latest Dont'A Hightower Items
Alabama running back Mark Ingram, defensive lineman Marcell Dareus and wide receiver Julio Jones said Friday they are leaving early to the NFL draft.
Alabama coach Nick Saban called his team's Capital One Bowl romp over Michigan State "a first-class performance from start to finish."
Dont'a Hightower didn't expect to be Rolando McClain on the field.
The forecast for Alabama's 2011 season should become significantly clearer within the next month.
Auburn's running game features a Heisman Trophy candidate, a player who broke Bo Jackson's freshman rushing record and another who leads the nation in yards per carry.
Auburn's Nick Fairley and Alabama's Marcell Dareus are agile, physical defensive linemen who can take over big games _ attributes that make NFL types salivate and quarterbacks cringe.
Cam Newton has made quite the impression on Auburn teammate Philip Lutzenkirchen.
Nick Saban didn't so much as raise his voice. The trademark scowl never made even a cameo appearance.