- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Doris Day Items
Retired Col. George "Bud" Day, a Medal of Honor recipient who spent 5½ years as a POW in Vietnam and was Arizona Sen. John McCain's cellmate, has died at age 88, his widow said Sunday.
Actresses to top the wholesome list include Mitzi Gaynor, Judy Garland and June Allyson.
Clive Davis, a kid from Brooklyn, makes his way through New York University and Harvard Law School on brains and ambition. He is hired by a New York law firm and impresses his bosses with his capacity for hard work. He is soon making good money, with the realistic expectation of making much more in the long run.
Eva Marie Saint, Janet Leigh and Doris Day are just a few of the famed platinum-blond actresses to co-star in Alfred Hitchcock movies.
Was there an award Marvin Hamlisch didn't win?
An exhibition on the history of lunch in New York City over the past 150 years serves up some delicious tidbits.
Dyan Cannon's memoir "Dear Cary," a nostalgic account of her five-year relationship with the legendary Cary Grant is part fairy tale, part nightmare. The first half is like sitting down with a lovely glass of vintage champagne - bubbly, frothy, sparkly, just like one of the debonair actor's delicious comedies.
Bursts of sunny, sultry citrus and sexy violet met up with muted sea tones on runways filled with flowers, both literal and reinvented, at New York Fashion Week's spring previews as Day 3 kicked in Saturday.
A gift guide to the best Blu-ray and DVD entertainment including Respond2 Entertainment's Tonight: 4 Decades From The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, Paramount Home Entertainment's White Christmas and 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment's Alien Anthology.