- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
Latest Doris Day Items
Retired Col. George "Bud" Day, a Medal of Honor recipient who spent 5½ years as a POW in Vietnam and was Arizona Sen. John McCain's cellmate, has died at age 88, his widow said Sunday.
Actresses to top the wholesome list include Mitzi Gaynor, Judy Garland and June Allyson.
Clive Davis, a kid from Brooklyn, makes his way through New York University and Harvard Law School on brains and ambition. He is hired by a New York law firm and impresses his bosses with his capacity for hard work. He is soon making good money, with the realistic expectation of making much more in the long run.
Eva Marie Saint, Janet Leigh and Doris Day are just a few of the famed platinum-blond actresses to co-star in Alfred Hitchcock movies.
Was there an award Marvin Hamlisch didn't win?
An exhibition on the history of lunch in New York City over the past 150 years serves up some delicious tidbits.
Dyan Cannon's memoir "Dear Cary," a nostalgic account of her five-year relationship with the legendary Cary Grant is part fairy tale, part nightmare. The first half is like sitting down with a lovely glass of vintage champagne - bubbly, frothy, sparkly, just like one of the debonair actor's delicious comedies.
Bursts of sunny, sultry citrus and sexy violet met up with muted sea tones on runways filled with flowers, both literal and reinvented, at New York Fashion Week's spring previews as Day 3 kicked in Saturday.
A gift guide to the best Blu-ray and DVD entertainment including Respond2 Entertainment's Tonight: 4 Decades From The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, Paramount Home Entertainment's White Christmas and 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment's Alien Anthology.