- U.S. orders USS Kidd to Indian Ocean; Pentagon has indication Malaysia jet may have crashed there
- Vertical Group trader jumps in front of commuter train: report
- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Dorothy May
"I'm a wreck," she said with a laugh, but she's strong enough to play the washboard in the local Young at Heart Kitchen Band.
"I had to go," she said as she considered her first day on the job. "It was hard work, but I liked it."