- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Topic - Dortmund
is a city in Germany. It is located in the Bundesland of North Rhine-Westphalia, in the Ruhr area. Its population of 585,045 (in December 2006) makes it the 7th largest city in Germany and the 34th largest in the European Union. - Source: Wikipedia
Arjen Robben and Thomas Mueller struck in extra time for Bayern Munich to beat Borussia Dortmund 2-0 in the German Cup final on Saturday, giving their side the double in Pep Guardiola's first season in charge.
Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola dropped Mario Mandzukic for the German Cup final against Borussia Dortmund and said Friday that Bastian Schweinsteiger will also miss Saturday's game.
Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund will meet in a fitting German Cup final on Saturday.
Bayern Munich warmed up for its Champions League semifinal against Real Madrid with a 5-2 win over Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga on Saturday.
Title holder Bayern Munich cruised to its 20th German Cup final by beating second-division Kaiserslautern 5-1 on Wednesday.
Borussia Dortmund reached its sixth German Cup final by beating Wolfsburg 2-0 on Tuesday.
Borussia Dortmund is buying midfielder Nuri Sahin back from Real Madrid.
Borussia Dortmund has signed Colombian striker Adrian Ramos from Bundesliga rival Hertha Berlin for next season.
Real Madrid failed to score without the injured Cristiano Ronaldo and only just hung on to advance to its fourth straight Champions League semifinal after losing 2-0 at Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday.
Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund met four times last season in the Champions League and Dortmund won both home games, including a 4-1 win that led to Madrid's elimination in the semifinals.
Facing a surge of right-wing extremism among fans, the soccer club Borussia Dortmund has long used social workers at games to defuse tense situations and help promote tolerance.