- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Doug Baldwin Items
Nick Foles tied an NFL mark with seven touchdown passes and threw for 406 yards to revitalize Philadelphia in a 49-20 victory over the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison has been suspended for one game without pay for his hit last week on Cleveland Browns quarterback Colt McCoy.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 23-17 win over the Seattle Seahawks.
Washington fans had seen this one before: Critical situation, a desperate opponent with a long way to go, and the Redskins leaving a whole lot of open space behind the defense.
Their work is only half completed, yet they deserve front-runner status for this season's NFL awards. And yes, we know how everything can change in the next eight weeks.
New York Giants defensive coordinator Perry Fewell isn't putting any extra emphasis on coming up with a gameplan for the Buffalo Bills this weekend.
Backup quarterback Charlie Whitehurst threw a go-ahead 27-yard touchdown pass to Doug Baldwin, and Brandon Browner returned an interception 94 yards to clinch the Seattle Seahawks' 36-25 victory over the New York Giants on Sunday.
Out there in their little corner of the NFL world, Pete Carroll and the Seattle Seahawks like what they are putting together.
So, maybe that long lockout didn't hurt the NFL rookies after all _ aside from the big hits they took to their wallets.