- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Doug Boles
Indianapolis Motor Speedway is giving open-wheel racing a boost this May.
Doug Boles has been president of Indianapolis Motor Speedway for two weeks and already has a to-do list as long as the 2 1/2-mile track.
Doug Boles has been named president of Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Tighter security imposed at the Indianapolis 500 after the Boston Marathon bombings caused bottlenecks Sunday that angered hundreds of fans who stood in line for up to two hours to enter the speedway and said some security officials largely abandoned their checks as the green flag was waved.
Fans coming to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for this weekend's Indy 500 will notice some changes in the traditional routine in response to last month's bombing at the Boston Marathon.
The Donald is giving up one race, perhaps so he can focus on another.
"We are excited to see Dario Franchitti back at the Brickyard, where he has had a very successful driving career," said Doug Boles, president of Indianapolis Motor Speedway. "Not only will his appearance in the Camaro Z/28 pace car thrill race fans, it underscores Chevrolet's important place in the past, present and future of the Indianapolis 500."
"What's really unique about Juan Pablo Montoya, I feel pretty comfortable in saying, he may be the most versatile driver at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway that this track has ever seen," Indy speedway President Doug Boles said.