- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
Latest Doug Boles Items
A.J. Watson, a mechanic and designer who played a key role in several Indianapolis 500 victories in the 1950s and '60s, died Monday at age 90.
IndyCar drivers were unified Wednesday: The new road course at Indianapolis is a whole lot better than the old one.
Indianapolis Motor Speedway is giving open-wheel racing a boost this May.
Doug Boles has been president of Indianapolis Motor Speedway for two weeks and already has a to-do list as long as the 2 1/2-mile track.
Doug Boles has been named president of Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Tighter security imposed at the Indianapolis 500 after the Boston Marathon bombings caused bottlenecks Sunday that angered hundreds of fans who stood in line for up to two hours to enter the speedway and said some security officials largely abandoned their checks as the green flag was waved.
Fans coming to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for this weekend's Indy 500 will notice some changes in the traditional routine in response to last month's bombing at the Boston Marathon.
The Donald is giving up one race, perhaps so he can focus on another.