- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Doug Collins
The House voted Tuesday to bar federal subsidies to Americans signing up for health insurance plans that cover abortion, as Republicans issued a fresh warning about the impact of President Obama's health care law.
The way he was praising Chris Collins, Michigan State coach Tom Izzo almost sounded like a Northwestern recruiter.
Four months later, the Philadelphia 76ers have a new coach.
The first time Byron Scott was fired, Lawrence Frank took his job. Now they're both looking for work, and the NBA's coaching carousel is already spinning in three cities.
Doug Collins has told the Philadelphia 76ers he will quit as head coach following this season with a year left on his contract.
Doug Collins is on his way out as Philadelphia 76ers' coach.
Two people with knowledge of the situation tell The Associated Press that Doug Collins will not return next season as head coach of the Philadelphia 76ers.
Jrue Holiday scored 22 points, and the Philadelphia 76ers found enough motivation to put the Washington Wizards' pursuit of ninth place to rest for good Friday night, pulling away in the second half for a 97-86 victory.
Exit, Doug Collins. Enter, Chris Collins.
Beal went down with a sprained ankle with 2:08 left in the fourth quarter. After being attended to by a trainer, Beal was carried off the court and through the tunnel by two teammates, keeping weight completely off both his legs.
Nick Young scored 18 points in his first game against his old team, Jrue Holiday had 21 and the Philadelphia 76ers beat the Washington Wizards 92-84 Wednesday night.
Danica Patrick appears set to work with Ryan Newman's crew for her fulltime Sprint Cup ride in 2013.
Brad Keselowski won last August at Pocono driving 500 miles on a broken left ankle.
Before coach Doug Collins had his Philadelphia 76ers look ahead to Game 6, he had them rewind the tape to a dusty Game 7.
Kevin Garnett turns 36 on Saturday, a youthful age for any man, except for the rare ones with nearly 55,000 punishing minutes absorbed on an NBA floor.
Another abortion opponent, Rep. Doug Collins, R-Ga., said "life is a gift worthy of our protection" as he described his daughter, Jordan, born with a severe form of spina bifida, as a blessing from God.
"Greatness always looks for something to get better," said Doug Collins, who coached Philadelphia this season. "I had the great fortune of being around Michael Jordan and he always came back a better player. ... And that's what LeBron has done, the way he's shooting the ball, over 40 percent from 3, 56 percent from the field. You get him in the open court, you can't stop him. Not only that, but he's the best defensive player in the league at his position."