- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Doug Fister Items
Half of the Nats' split-squad faces the Braves in Viera, while the other half travels to Jupiter to play the Cardinals. Join the conversation on Nats Insider!
Washington Nationals righthander Doug Fister was scratched from his scheduled start Friday against the Houston Astros because of inflammation in his elbow.
With Doug Fister scratched due to elbow inflammation, Tanner Roark makes the emergency start for the Nationals against the Astros. Join the conversation on Nats Insider!
Bryce Harper and Wilson Ramos both hit mammoth home runs in the first inning, and the Washington Nationals beat the Houston Astros 8-5 Friday.
Fister, acquired in an offseason trade with the Detroit Tigers, threw 30 pitches over two innings on Sunday in his spring debut. Manager Matt Williams says Fister felt discomfort in his right elbow after the game.
Doug Fister was scratched from his scheduled start in Viera with elbow inflammation, an injury the Nationals insist isn't serious.
In Mark's latest feature from Nationals' spring training he talks with the team's rotation about the expectations they face heading into this year.
Doug Fister struck out the first two batters he faced in his spring debut with Washington, and the Nationals beat the Miami Marlins 10-3 Sunday.
Doug Fister makes his first spring start as the Nationals host the Marlins in Viera. Get live updates and analysis on Nats Insider!